Friday, August 26, 2016

Who Left the Garden Hose Out? And other ridiculous questions.

Well God Bless the Children. This story came up in my newspaper today and I am baffled. CRISIS IN TIPPECANOE TOWNSHIP As the story goes, a lot of paid and volunteer firefighters have walked out of this fire station pending an investigation, yes folks, of the time schedule! Well TWEEDLE ME THUMBS I never knew a bunch of men could get so sensitive about a calendar. The last time I tried to put my husbands birthday on our refrigerator he about had a heart attack. Good thing he didn't actually have one because everyone is off the clock in this town! So they think there's nepotism from the ol' trustee. Well suppose there is. And suppose he's a real pain in your side. Well if I had dime for every dollar for every dingle dick that gave his kid a lollipop for gettin' out of bed in the morning I'd be rich! Wake up people. This is AMERICA. Last I checked we rob the poor and pay the rich! Where have you been sleeping? Under a penny?! Life isn't fair. Find another job. Open your own fire house and be your own boss and put out your own fires! Be a hero not a victim. The real victims strike a match at the gas station. Who left the garden hose out? If it was you then you might just be the one to save us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment