Saturday, August 27, 2016

When Bad Things Happen

My uncle used to say that no one ever suffered who didn't want to suffer. He also had one eye and drank whiskey from a sippy cup. He could also only urinate into small tea cup and pour it into a larger bucket that he then dumped outside while his plumbing took a 25 year hiatus. He was a sufferable man that understood the word pain. We always teased him and chased him around the back yard and called him a "poor old lizard". Sometimes we'd punch him in the knees and he'd fall down and then we'd pull his hair. We truly loved him. Whenever I would fall down or have to get a band aid for some cut or scrape he'd laugh right back at me "you poor little mean lady always beating me up how does it feel! hehehehheeee". I'd cry and cry and then I would go punch him between the eyes again. Loving relationships like this prove that as a species we are evolving. When bad things happen we need to make fun of each other and suffer even harder. Suffering is a part of life and anyone who tries to feel joy is just escaping the inevitable future-we are going to be taken over by aliens and big experiments are going to happen. I don't write this to make you upset but rather to explain that life is what it is so why try to make it something different. If you are in pain well then cry your baby eyes out and blow your nose. Sometimes after my uncle would call me names and make fun of me for being sad it would make me angrier which resulted in bodily harm to his genitals. The release of emotions are why bad things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment